Terry Stevens is our newest project manager. He came to our team with over 30 years of experience in project management. His enthusiasm is contagious and we are excited to have him with WWRC, Inc. His resume is full of experience in all areas of construction including steel erection, finish carpentry, drywall and wood framing. Terry is an honorably discharged veteran, having served the United States Army and Marine Corp.
- FY-11 2 Bay AMU Hangar at Cannon Air Force Base, Supervisor for Structural Steel Erector
- Administration Office Addition, Des Moines Schools, Des Moines, New Mexico
- New Offices for Transportation Manufacturing Corporation , Roswell, New Mexico
- New Office for Zia Natural Gas Company,, Ruidoso Downs, New Mexico
- Dan C. Trigg Emergency Room, Dan C. Trigg Memorial Hospital, Tucumcari, New Mexico
- Bernalillo County Maintenance Facility, Bernalillo County, Albuquerque, New Mexico
- 30 Hour OSHA Certified