Scott Hays is WWRC, Inc.’s lead project manager. In over 19 years of construction project management experience, Mr. Hays has worked across the state, compiling an impressive resume of projects, clients and architects. In those years, Mr. Hays has specialized in higher education facilities and public schools.
- American Institute of Architects Merit Design Award Winner, Erna Ferguson Branch Library, Albuquerque, NM
- Construction of the Fine Arts Auditorium, Moriarty High School, Moriarty, New Mexico
- Reroof and HVAC Renovations at the Clovis High School Freshmen Academy and Clovis High School Rock Staubus Gymnasium and Cafeteria, Clovis Municipal Schools, Clovis, New Mexico
- New Roof and Complete Mechanical System Installation at the New Lockwood Elementary School, Clovis Municipal Schools, Clovis, New Mexico
- New Roof Installation and Complete Mechanical System Installation at the New James Bickley Elementary School, Clovis Municipal Schools, Clovis, New Mexico
- Classroom Addition, Extensive Renovation, Sierra Middle School, Roswell Independent School District, Roswell, New Mexico
- 30 Hour OSHA Certified