David Collins has over 30 years of construction experience, from the field as a project superintendent to the role of project manager. In that time, David has garnered praise from owners, general contractors, subcontractors and architects alike for his skill and expertise and supreme job management skills. In his years as a project manager, he has mastered the supervision of multimillion dollar projects. David holds a New Mexico GB98 contractor’s license.
- LEEDS Project, Certified Gold Distinction, Steiner Lindsey Elementary School, Portales Municipal Schools, Portales, NM
- New Roof and Complete Mechanical Installation at the New Lockwood Elementary School, Clovis Municipal Schools, Clovis, New Mexico
- New Roof and Complete Mechanical Installation at the New James Bickley Elementary School, Clovis Municipal Schools, Clovis, New Mexcio
- Construction of New Portales Health Clinic, Roosevelt County, Portales, New Mexico
- Addition and Renovation for the ENMU Science Lab Addition, Eastern New Mexico University, Portales, New Mexico
- 30 Hour OSHA Certified