Ricky Wilson was raised in the construction industry. His father and grandfather opened Newt & Butch’s Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. in 1968 and Ricky started his work in the field as a laborer and a sheet metal worker in the 1980’s. He worked his way up and became a project manager, eventually becoming the company’s vice president. In 1994, he began his own company, then known as Wilson & Wilson General Contractors, Inc. In 2008, the name was changed to WWRC, Inc., the name it operates under today.
In that time, Ricky has led his company through both the good and turbulent times so well known in the construction industry. His forward thinking, safety first approach became the Safety First Approach WWRC, Inc. operates under still and also was the force behind our Quality Control program development and implementation. Mr. Wilson is constantly continuing his education in the latest industry advances and technologies to provide the best quality product to each of our clients. Along those lines, he has comprised a top notch skilled workforce in each of the areas WWRC operates in, from a small sized crew of a dozen employees to crews in excess of 125, the end result is always the same – complete client satisfaction.
- American Institute of Architects Merit Design Award Winner, Erna Ferguson Branch Library, Albuquerque, New Mexico
- LEEDS Project, Certified Gold Distinction, Steiner Lindsey Elementary School, Portales Municipal Schools, Portales, New Mexico
- Reroof Sandia High School, Albuquerque Public Schools, Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Construction of Fine Arts Auditorium, Moriarty High School, Moriarty, New Mexico
- Reroof and HVAC Renovations at the Clovis High School Freshmen Academy and Clovis High School Rock Staubus Gymnasium and Cafeteria, Clovis Municipal Schools, Clovis, New Mexico
- Addition and Renovation for the ENMU Science Lab Addition, Eastern New Mexico University, Portales, New Mexico
- Construction of the New Library at Clovis Community College, Clovis, New Mexico
- New Roof and Complete Mechanical System Installation at the New Lockwood Elementary School, Clovis Municipal Schools, Clovis, New Mexico
- New Roof and Complete Mechanical System Installation at the New James Bickley Elementary School, Clovis Municipal Schools, Clovis, New Mexico
- 30 Hour OSHA Certified